Why become a member? ×

Set of Dr Neon Luminescent Bass Strings Unused - *SOLD*
£30
NW Wilts / W Berks

I've been using DR Neons for a while (red ones) and bought the yellow as an experiment. However, getting them out the packet, they didn't match quite as well on the yellow bass as I thought they would in my head. They've sat on my shelf for a couple of months unused as I forgot to return them. Presumably as an accident in the packing department they come with a bonus D string (as if that's the one to break first!?) but these are 40-60-80-100 gauge. They look great on and sound really good too. Mine always get comments at gigs - so probably not for any shrinking violets who hide behind the drummer! 

The box is very slightly crushed (nit picking here) from being sat on my shelf under some other strings but the strings are completely untouched and would look great on a Precision / Jazz etc. I paid £45, I've seen them for £41. I'm asking for a firm £30 with UK postage. Paypal / Bank transfer etc and feel free to check out my feedback thread so you know you can buy with confidence. 

IMG_2492.jpg.373c14bcd4cd8c30ec180d1e7055e0b7.jpg

Edited by Cat Burrito
Sold
  • Like 1

• Cat Burrito changed the title to Set of Dr Neon Luminescent Bass Strings Unused SOLD elsewhere