Why become a member? ×

*price drop £150* Tech21 Landmark 300 bass head + footswitch
£300
Belper, Derbyshire

badonde

£150

Tech21 Landmark 300 head plus AR3 footswitch. It's a Sansamp RBI & RPM in one unit, 300w @ 4 Ohm / 200w @ 8, footswitch to select channels, mix channels, or mute.

I've stopped playing bass and this has been in storage for the past 2 years, so reluctantly the time has come to sell. I've been unable to find any of these for sale anywhere so hard to gauge what is a fair price - I'm well out of the loop on bass gear these days. Happy to respond to offers or genuine comments on the price if I'm in a total different ballpark to what is reasonable. What I do know is this is a lovely bit of kit, very well built, with a great variety of tones.

Sale includes head, footswitch, 9 or 10m long footswitch cable, power cable, speaker cable. It's never let me down, gigged 200+ times. It's always been stored in a rack case for the entire time. The rack case is "worn" but has tonnes of life left in it! 

Collection from Belper, Derbyshire. I can deliver around the midlands in exchange for petrol money and may also be able to also deliver down around London/Surrey/Sussex and anywhere in between. Collection is preferred.

Happy to answer any questions, take extra photos, etc.

I have no cab so you're welcome to test but you'll need to bring your own!

Technical blurb:

Handmade in the USA
2 distinctively different channels
Channel 1 is based on the famed SansAmp Bass Driver DI
Channel 2 is based on the SansAmp Acoustic DI
Channel 1 includes Drive, Presence, Level, active Bass and Treble, and blend controls
Channel 2 includes Drive, Level, and active Bass and Treble controls, and a parametric EQ
Parametric has sweep range of 170 Hz to 3.5 kHz, ± 16dB
Channel switches manually or with standard latching footswitch
10dB gain boost to set up the preamp for different style pickups
XLR Direct Output, switchable from -10dB to 0dB, enables you to go straight to mixer or recorder
Effects loop
Independent buffered tuner output provides a constant, unaffected signal
1/4" speaker outputs
Forced-air cooled

SPECIFICATIONS
17"W x 16"D x 3.5"H, with an overall depth of 17-3/4".
21 lbs.

IMG_20220131_193706.jpg

IMG_20220131_193724.jpg

IMG_20220131_193814.jpg

IMG_20220131_193759.jpg

IMG_20220131_193243.jpg

IMG_20220131_193249.jpg

Edited by badonde
price drop
  • Like 2

• badonde changed the title to *price drop £150* Tech21 Landmark 300 bass head + footswitch