Why become a member? ×

Trade: My Fender NM Signature Neck for Your Fender Precision All Maple Neck - *SOLD*
£400
London

Hi guys,

Still debating whether I should do this or not.

I have a Fender Nate Mendel Signature Bass, a Fender’s version of his 70’s Precision Bass. It’s a great bass, especially if you like a reliced look of vintage 70’s basses, and Fender did a great job with this.

One of the main selling points of this bass (apart from being played in Foo Fighters) is the neck, as its nut width is between a P and a J (1.615" wide, which is slightly narrower than the regular 1.625" neck width of modern Precision Bass models). Plus, it’s a nice C-shape, so easy on the hands. The neck is only lightly distressed but looks authentic, in my opinion.

These days I find myself preferring all maple necks on P-style instruments, so I am putting this forward – I would like to trade this neck for an all-maple neck (Fender, All parts, etc.). I prefer vintage-style necks (50’s Classic, Vinteras), but I can consider different options.

Let’s chat! Thanks for looking!

IMG_0287 2.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 1

• realmasslove changed the title to Trade: My Fender NM Signature Neck for Your Fender Precision All Maple Neck SOLD