Why become a member? ×

Hofner Violin Bass - Contemporary series plus Hofner hard case - *SOLD*
£495
Tenby

mihangle

On offer here is a Hofner Violin Bass from the company's Contemporay series. I played this for a few years when having back issues!

It comes with an attractive Hofner hard case and Hofner leather strap. It has been fitted recently with a set of LaBella 760FHBB flatwound strings for that authentic tone.

Action is currently set quite low, the way I like it - if you liking digging in on a bass you'd need to raise it.

No dents or dings but it does have a light stratch to the black headstock around the E machine head from a string end, not sure it shows up in the pictures.

Can post.

Thanks for looking. 

P.S. Would consider swap or part exchange for a 4 string Yamaha BB, in particular a BB734a.

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5465.JPG

IMG_5467.JPG

Edited by mihangle
sold
  • Like 4

"P.S. Would consider swap or part exchange for a 4 string Yamaha BB, in particular a BB734a." (Your back must be feeling a lot better now!) 😉

Joking aside, these are lovely looking basses and I'd have one in a heart beat if I could ever get into the Beatles tribute band that I always wanted to when I was younger...  

Love the case as well.

GLWTS.

• Like 1

• mihangle changed the title to SOLD Hofner Violin Bass - Contemporary series plus Hofner hard case