Why become a member? ×

Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass Pedal NOS Boxed - *SOLD*
£115
London

realmasslove

Hi guys,

I am selling my Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass pedal. It’s totally NOS – comes fully boxed with the metal tin box all stickers/manuals, there are no marks on the pedal, it’s perfect.   

This pedal does the Ampeg in a box sound really well: you can go from a more mid-scooped SVT punch to a Fliptop-style mid growl. Controls are interactive, and you can really shape your sound with an active EQ (bass, mid, treble), as well as the Character know that affects how your mids are distorted. The drive can go from subtle compression to full-on distortion. It has a great clean tone, as well as a more pushed amp type sound.  

Another thing that I really like is how this pedal takes other distortion/fuzz pedals – it just makes them sound more present and in-your-face. Sounds incredible and massive. Also, it sounds good direct: if you disengage the speaker sim button, a slight low pass filter is applied that removes the harsh top end, making distortion pedals sound awful in the PA. You don’t need additional IR’s – just plug and play. I also like how it can transform a more sterile/clean amp and make it sound bigger with some harmonics on top.   

Free and tracked postage in the UK.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Edited by realmasslove
  • Like 1

• realmasslove changed the title to Tech 21 SansAmp VT Bass Pedal NOS Boxed SOLD