Why become a member? ×

Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE (full-sized) - £325 posted to the UK - Boxed *Price drop* - *SOLD*
£350
London

admiralchew

I'm offering my Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE for £325 posted in the UK. It comes boxed with the original instructions and foam inlay, and I've really looked after it so it's in great shape (as can be seen in the photos). I have put high quality dual lock on the back but would be happy to remove that before postage if the buyer wishes.

This is the full-sized unit, not the compact. It's built like a tank and I think it sounds great on bass. Piggy-backing off of Origin Effects' marketing department, here's what they have to say:

"RevivalDRIVE recreates a valve amp-style signal path in all-analogue electronics to provide realistic tonal response, touch-sensitive drive characteristics, and elusive ghosting overtones.

RevivalDRIVE’s two channels each deliver a wide range of British and American amp flavours, from clean to fully cranked. Intuitive controls let you go under the hood to tweak every aspect of the amplifier, from preamp shape to power amp breakup, even down to the sag and ripple of the HT supply.

With amp-like playing feel and realistic harmonics this may be the last overdrive pedal you will ever need."

It usually retails around the £450 mark and, like seemingly everything Origin Effects make, is just amazing quality.

I'd be happy to provide clips and further photos on request.

Front-2.jpg

Back.jpg

Box.jpg

Top.jpg

Side 1.jpg

Side 2.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Edited by admiralchew
Sold
  • Like 1

• admiralchew changed the title to Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE (full-sized) - £325 posted to the UK - Boxed *SOLD*