Why become a member? ×

Tech21 VTBass 500 amp vgc now £300 - *SOLD*
£325
London

Clarky

Bought recently on the forum as a backup to my Orange TB500 ... but then had a change of heart and am moving to a combo setup as my main gigging rig. Like the (already sold) Orange amp, I am therefore moving this on. Very good condition, basically a VT Bass pedal added to a 500W power amp. £300 collected from SW13 or add post at cost (UK only).

No case/gigbag but will be well packed if posted - also  does not have power cable (aka kettle lead) as it did not come with one when I bought it.

20220413_213825.jpg

20220413_213837.jpg

20220413_213807.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 2

• Clarky changed the title to Tech21 Sansamp VTBass 500 amp vgc
On 14/04/2022 at 14:25, Clarky said:

Additional tenner discount to you Duncan due to your immensely helpful advice for me when I needed to park centrally in Brizzle. Interested?

Many thanks, but I’m really not making enough money to add any gear.  Would be great to replace the VT pedal with a powered version, but it can wait 😎

• Like 1

• Clarky changed the title to Tech21 VTBass 500 amp vgc

Having just bought a new (back-up) amp that suits my basic, as few knobs/dials as possible approach (an Ampeg PF500), I am putting this up FS again. Near offers accepted and post apparently would be £7 with Royal Mail 48 hour

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to Tech21 VTBass 500 amp vgc now £300

Possible p/x (money your way) for a cloth-grilled small footprint Barefaced cab (SC/Two10S) for my 2nd rig, to match with my Ampeg PF500

(Yes, I know I recently sold a SC, albeit metal grilled, but logic has never been my strong point regarding bass gear)

Edited by Clarky

• Clarky changed the title to Tech21 VTBass 500 amp vgc *SOLD*