Why become a member? ×

Shuker JJ Burnel Signature Bass

BASSISACE

Hello all

as promised (serveral weeks ago) here's some pictures of of my Jon Shuker JJ Burnel signature P-Bass.
(been offshore & had man flu....each as apealing as the other)

It's a fantastic bass, well worth the 8 months wait.

I can only say that anyone fancies a new P-Bass that is a bit special and has a bit extra delivery GO FOR ONE OF THESE!
If you're not a Stranglers fan he can do many variations of the bass, even your own name or design on the headstock.
Jon told me the Kaiser Chiefs bassit ordered one of these after getting a try of JJs at T-In-The Park, same bass except white body & thinner neck
A master bass maker & a true gentleman.

Comes with a great Shuker custom case (pictured) and a photo certificate of JJ, personally signed by Jon & JJ
The back of the headstock is signed & dated by Jon

Enjoy

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Finbar' post='481356' date='May 6 2009, 07:50 PM']How much does Jon charge for these? PM is cool. Could email him, but this is probably quicker. Don't want to bother the poor guy! :)

I'd love one. Maybe in a year or two. Maybe a short scale one..[/quote]

Stock price is about £1500

[quote name='OldGit' post='483104' date='May 8 2009, 04:53 PM']Chatting to Jon this week about these and he says demand is very high. He's even started building a few without an order "on spec", as it were. So far each of these has sold before being completed.[/quote]
I am one of these he's building for - very excited! Also explains why I am having to sell so much other gear!

[quote name='Clarky' post='483106' date='May 8 2009, 04:54 PM']I am one of these he's building for - very excited! Also explains why I am having to sell so much other gear![/quote]

Ooooooh all round to Mister Clark's house in, say, a year?

:)