Why become a member? ×

ESP B-206SM Six String Bass

Geester

Here we have my ESP B-206SM 6 string bass, comes complete with upgraded EMG Hz pick-ups and a Bartolini HR5.2 pre-amp installed by The Bass Gallery. It's in excellent unmarked condition being about six months old. It's strung with nearly new Elixirs which make it super smooth to play and I'll throw in the 'experienced but does the job very well' aluminium case.

It has a super slim neck and easy string spacing which make it an excellent introduction to the world of six string basses. Reason for sale is that it's just not being played as I have three or four other six strings. Based near Cambridge, I'd be happy to travel (for free!!) to deliver/meet-up if it makes purchasing easier. Or I'm happy for you to come over and try it out through my rig(s).

I'm looking for £450 (Bass cost me £370 without the case, upgrades cost me nearly £300!!) but I'm also happy to trade for a 500 watt (or more) amp. Pix are below, if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I also have a couple of pedals I could throw into a trade including a Digitech Bad Monkey with the Humphrey Audio bass mod.

Thanks for looking

Mike G.