Why become a member? ×

Master Effects Super Eight Hundred Plus - *SOLD*
£250
Edinburgh

Ian McFly

For sale, this fantastic preamp/DI by Master Effects, handmade in Calgary, Canada. This is the Super Eight Hundred Plus preamp, which is based on the famous Gallien Krueger 800RB amplifier… instant growl! This version has a switch to enable the Boost, as well as a DI output (normal jack output is present too, obviously).  It was made upon request for me, hence why the knobs are smaller than the stock versions - I asked to get them specifically.   
The pedal is in excellent condition, it has only been used a few times, and it’s pedalboard-ready with velcro underneath. It comes with the original box.  I will only ship to the UK for £8, thanks. 

PS: I understand that the price I’m asking is slightly higher than the brand new version available on Reverb, however bear in mind that if you import one from Canada, you’ll have taxes and import fees to pay - it happened to me - so take that into consideration! It’ll still work out cheaper for you than getting it brand new from Canada… and it’ll be quicker!

170E74EE-9697-4D67-977E-039F7ED051BA.jpeg

F3307C6A-81C9-448A-B0EC-0B7AA05DDB2B.jpeg

Edited by Ian McFly
  • Like 3

• Ian McFly changed the title to SOLD Master Effects Super Eight Hundred Plus