Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

Nice one, re The Macc Lads, I spotted the Under 18 thing on the poster and it reminded me of their first album, which was billed as Not for Minors (or Engineers).

• Like 1

My band 'Shreds.' are at Nottingham's Ye Olde Salutation Inn this afternoon / early evening for a matinee gig. 

We were added to this lineup with less than 24 hours notice... just agreed to help out due to a last-minute cancellation.  Originally we had a rehearsal in the calendar for today, to try and work on some new stuff.  This gig suits me just fine, since I hadn't learned the basslines for the new tracks yet anyway, and was facing a very panicky Sunday morning dedicated to quickly working out those new riffs in advance of rehearsal. 😂

If your around Nottingham please do drop by to say "hello". :)

Nottingham_16_June_2024_flyer.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

If any Basschatter’s are at a loose end on Saturday 29th in the Newcastle upon Tyne area, I’ll be making an exhibition of myself fumbling around on fretless and EUB at the fabulous Billy Bootleggers in the Ouseburn Delta kicking off at 5pm. Female fronted Americana/Country type thing. Come say hi, I don’t bite (unless you ask me nicely) 😎

TBBEvent.jpg.44fef0fee7af134403ea6c583459b640.jpg

• Like 2

My blues band has a gig this coming Friday in The Duke, Woodbridge Road, Ipswich. Formerly known as the Duke of York, I can see why rebranding to move away from that association is a good move!

image.thumb.png.4eebcee26b48d7d2aa9d5781c4cb7992.png

Edited by pete.young
  • Like 4

First one for ages this Saturday. Smiths in Bourne. Excellent venue. That’s where it stops. No parking, difficult load in. I would rather hack off my own genitals using someone else’s genitals than go gigging this, or any other, weekend. After the handful of gigs in the diary, that’s it… no more for me. Sick of playing Brown Eyed Girl now

Edited by moley6knipe
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Next gig for Hurtsfall will be in Leeds at Wharf Chambers on 13th July as part of the Leodis Requiem Festival:

443719439-306436879184982-45318392280300

Edit: we don't have the full running order for our day yet, but unless something changes in the next couple of weeks Hurtsfall are on at 7.30. 

Edited by BigRedX
  • Like 2

On 24/06/2024 at 21:52, Leonard Smalls said:

Another plug for our Percy's gig this Saturday!

Screenshot_2024-06-12-07-45-03-227_com.g

I’m gutted bud.

i was set to bring the lads down, but we have been promised on a family gathering on the south coast.

Hope you have a good one and I’ll catch you again.

Posted (edited)

The Borough Blues Festival next weekend.

Screenshot_20240630_132604_Firefox.jpg

We are halfway up the running order I've discovered, although poster makes us look like the openers.

Which is nice.

Edited by Stub Mandrel
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

More details of the Leodis Requiem Festival at Wharf Chambers in Leeds Saturday line-up have been released:

Doors at 14.00

Bands from first on to last:

General Ambi3nc3 (14.30)

Astrofaun (15.30)

Debdepan (16.30)

The Scarlet Hour (17.30)

Helle (18.30)

Hurtsfall (19.30)

Arch Femmesis (20.45)

Witch of the Vale (22.00)

Sacrilege DJs until late

Edit for updated playing times

Edited by BigRedX
  • Like 1

On 30/06/2024 at 13:26, Stub Mandrel said:

The Borough Blues Festival next weekend.

Screenshot_20240630_132604_Firefox.jpg

We are halfway up the running order I've discovered, although poster makes us look like the openers.

Which is nice.

Whereabouts geographically is this, my friend? Hope it goes well. 

• Like 1

A rare night out for The Inevitable Teaspoons this coming Saturday at Drummonds in Aberdeen.  Come down and see me mullering original tunes (most of which I had a hand in writing!) instead of mullering classic rock covers for a change :D

image.png.5c975997c75df6fe78d7ce09237948ec.png

• Like 3