Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

2 hours ago, neepheid said:

Playing with Nine Lives at the Balaclava on Friday 30th August.

I can't recall if I ever mentioned it but back in the 80s, I was in a short lived school band called Nine Lives. My profile picture is the cartoon version of me circa 1989. It's a great name and I'm surprised it hasn't been more widely used. 

• Like 1

We're playing at Gryphest! Our first gig at The Gryphon in Bristol, which is a must play for most metal bands. We're starting proceedings on the Saturday (21st) for Godless Suns, Battalions and Witchsorrow. We've also been asked if we want to play at New Year's there, which could be fun!

453414422_927827139147122_1005452810423925492_n.thumb.jpg.c9d4716400bf593ed3f33ee19445f35e.jpg

• Like 2

One week from today, my band 'Shreds.' hits Edinburgh, Scotland for the very first time.

We'll be at Legends on Saturday September 7th.  Maybe see you there?

Running Times:

doors 6.30pm 

Charlie Tangos 6.50 - 7.20 

Shreds. 7.35 - 8.15 

Gnasher 8.30 - 9.05 

Grail Guard 9.20 

curfew 10

We'll have loads of merch for sale, including copies of our 12" "Step Back" vinyl that was just pressed!  

BTW, you don't need to head to Scotland to buy our merch... everything is also always available from our Bandcamp page: https://shredshc.bandcamp.com/merch 

Edinburgh_September_2024_2.jpg

• Like 2

The Hulla ('The Hullabaloos' in this poster) are playing at the Gower Harvest Hoedown next Friday and a wedding just down the road on Saturday. The Hoedown is a new event - this is the first year it's been run - and so getting details of what will be available is proving difficult. I've been told there's a professional PA and sound guy but looking at the line-up it's mostly solo acts with backing tracks. I've asked several times about back-line with no response. I'll be taking my BAM200 and a TE1x10" as a compact noise making solution. We'll have our own PA and sound engineer for the wedding.

GowerHarvestHoedown.jpg.ab414c4fa916131c14f9204b592b085f.jpg

• Like 2

On 25/08/2024 at 22:50, Mickeyboro said:

Will tell my friends who are going to see Nektar and SoM to give you a listen!

Just reminded my pal Tony. - in case he taps you on the shoulder afterwards. Break a leg!

• Like 1

A couple of gigs for me this coming weekend - on Saturday STRAY will be be playing at Leo’s in Gravesend. On Sunday Del, Karlos and I will be gigging as The Del Bromham Band at The Tropic in Ruislip doing some of Del’s solo stuff, the odd cover and maybe a few Stray numbers.

• Like 2

If any Basschatters are around next week my band (Abel Ganz) are playing in Edinburgh with the awesome Ali Ferguson Band. It's a daytime gig which is just fantastically civilised! Say hello if you come along!

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/whats-on/edinburgh/the-caves/abel-ganz-ali-ferguson-band-dble-bill/e-xlxavx

Abel Ganz & Ali Ferguson Band Dble Bill

The Caves, Edinburgh, EH1 1NS

Sat 21st September 2024 

Abel Ganz & Ali Ferguson Band perform Saturday afternoon matinee show in Edinburgh's Caves

facebookcopy.thumb.jpg.a6dedd6b1e8ab40c94287e78cc12d7f0.jpg

Edited by steviedee
  • Like 3

Doing a three-hour gig in Llandovery tonight with Bendricks Rock - lots of new material, then back on home territory in Penarth Ex's tomorrow. Saturday's gig is with the drummer from my other band depping.

Nothing can possibly go wrong, can it?

• Like 2

Only three weeks to go before my band Shreds. play THREADSFEST in Sheffield (at Zepher's on Saturday October 5th).  

Buy your tickets online in advance and come check us out!  Five bands for £5, how cool is that?!?

https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/terraphile-promotions/t-jzlozvx

THREADSFEST_flyer_final_final.png

Edited by tvickey
.pdf file would not appear
  • Like 3