Why become a member? ×

Bass Mods K6 - ON HOLD, DEPOSIT TAKEN - *SOLD*
£895
Portsmouth

woodster

I'm selling this incredible Bass Mods K6 because I just don't use it enough and I'd rather it went somewhere that might use it and love it as much as i do!

A beautiful pastel blue with Kent Armstrong pickups, a 35" scale,  through-body stringing and an 18V uprated John East J-Retro Deluxe preamp. This thing really sings and dual truss rods mean the neck is super stable!

Just back from a service and set up from Joe White in Aldershot and strung with new D'addario XT strings, complete with documentation.

Fitted with Diago Twistlock strap locks for extra security and I can throw in a hard case if you need one. I'm willing to ship at the buyers cost or can meet you somewhere between us to drop it off.

One small mark on the back of the body and one by the jack socket (see photos). One of the battery compartment covers has lost a hinge but it doesn't affect the closure and is securely fastened.

You know how good these instruments are and a new one will cost you around £1500 so pick up a real bargain!

IMG_E2600.JPG

IMG_E2602.JPG

IMG_E2601.JPG

IMG_2603.JPG

IMG_2604.JPG

IMG_E2607.JPG

IMG_2608.JPG

Edited by woodster
  • Like 2

• woodster changed the title to SOLD Bass Mods K6