Why become a member? ×

We have the following leads surplus to our requirements as a band at the moment and thought we'd get rid of them to buy some recording time or something.

* 12 XLR (mic) Leads. Lengths ranging from 12ft to 20ft.. 10 of them are taped into a loom but can easily be split into individual leads
* 7 Speakon - Speakon speaker leads. Each is 20ft. Theses have been taped into 2 looms of 3 leads (used to run the speakers, we had tops mids and subs left AND right.... a ball ache) and a single spare.
* 1 Speakon to Jack lead. 20ft
* 5 Jack to Jack jumper/patch leads.
* 2 1ft XLR leads.
* 2 Male XLR to Jack leads.
* 6 Phono to Phono leads.
* 1 Phono to Jacks lead.
* 1 20ft Jack extension lead.

Not sure if we want to split them and they come in two of those aluminum cases (like a chunky briefcase, you know the sort of thing).
These were used to connect up our very large PA, which we no longer have. From memory I think the XLRs are all Shure branded also.

I have a rough idea how much this lot would cost if you went into a shop to buy it. I think, based on the lengths, types of connectros and the number of leads, £200 to include the cases and delivery in the UK would be a fair price. Please drop me a PM if you would like more info, want to make and offer or disagree with my price!!