Why become a member? Ɨ

Mesa M6 Carbine. On hold pending payment - *SOLD*
Ā£1100
Essex

bassfan

edit 21/10. Korg tuner has gone.Ā 
Ā 

m6/footswitch and rack case Ā£750. I will split if you donā€™t need the case but shipping will be better in it! šŸ‘šŸ»

Ā 

Ā 

This is just a feeler as I love this amp but since getting a BAmp several years ago Iā€™ve not gigged it.Ā 
Ā 

The Mesa M6 carbine (rack mounted) itā€™s a power house and becoming increasingly harder to find. Specs from Mesa website are here.Ā 
Ā 

https://legacy.mesaboogie.com/amplifiers/bass/carbine-series/m6-carbine/rackmount-head.html

Ā 

I had it running through a 2x12 berg cab and NEVER had it turn more than third of the way up. I wanted to flick between the pre sets and couldnā€™t find a Mesa switch so I had bright onions make me one, works perfectly (as youā€™d expect!)Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™d rather sell the whole lot together (5u rack/korg tuner and amp) but may split it. I had my rack mounted in ears above the tuner and a blank space at bottom for some air intake. In ears not included! Ā£1100.00 Ono.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s quite heavy in the rack so donā€™t be expecting a one finger lift but itā€™s worth the effort and the rack has decent handles. šŸ˜ƒ

I will ship via @walshyĀ man in a van dedicated courier but the cost and risk will be down to yourself. Iā€™ve used him several times and heā€™s very good! Of course you can collect to and Iā€™ll put the kettle on.Ā 
Ā 

Iā€™ll try and get some better pics tomorrow.

Ā 

Trades added:

Ā 

origin effects bassrig black panel ā€˜64 and cash my way
Ā 

any questions message me šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Ā 

F18801AB-134E-4BF6-83F4-12D5581DBDB4.jpeg

7B60A03F-C705-40F5-9962-BA3C9A5BC3DA.jpeg

Edited by bassfan
Rack size was wrong. Amended šŸ˜ƒ
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

Absolutely fantastic amp with such a great tone.Ā 

Ā 

GLWTS.Ā 

Cheers mate. It really is. Moving to FoH and in ears and not using it just makes me keeping it a waste. šŸ˜Ā 

Ā 

I can always borrow yours if I miss it to much! šŸ˜‚

1 minute ago, bassfan said:

Cheers mate. It really is. Moving to FoH and in ears and not using it just makes me keeping it a waste. šŸ˜Ā 

Ā 

I can always borrow yours if I miss it to much! šŸ˜‚

I think you're a really top bloke Paul, you know I do. But not top enough to borrow my Mesa M6 (or my KS). Soz buddy!Ā šŸ˜

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, thodrik said:

My old amp. Loud as hell it was!Ā 
Ā 

Good luck with the sale.

And itā€™s absolutely still loud as hell! šŸ˜‚

Ā 

if I wasnā€™t playing more weddings and parties where sound limiters were fitted Iā€™d be gigging it a lot more. Itā€™s awesome.Ā 

• bassfan changed the title to Feeler: Mesa M6 Carbine, footswitch and rack case Ā£750
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bassfan changed the title to Mesa M6 Carbine. SOLD pending payment