Why become a member? ×

Westfield SG Copy

I bought this new about a year ago just to dabble whenever I felt the need. Decent condition, but maybe could do with a little clean and a new set of strings. Other than that, it's in full working condition, no dodgy electrics etc. Nice for a little noodle every now and again.

Including the South Park strap and a dust cover asking for [b]£40[/b] collected or will deliver around the NW for a bottle of coke. Cash on collection strongly preferred although happy to accept PayPal if you really want.

Edited by karlbbb

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='karlbbb' post='467395' date='Apr 20 2009, 12:52 PM']I bought this new about a year ago just to dabble whenever I felt the need. Decent condition, but maybe could do with a little clean and a new set of strings. Other than that, it's in full working condition, no dodgy electrics etc. Nice for a little noodle every now and again.

Including the South Park strap and a dust cover asking for £50 collected or will deliver around the NW for a bottle of coke. Cash on collection strongly preferred although happy to accept PayPal if you really want.[/quote]

you stll sellin yur guitar i buy it for 40

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...