Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Waterloo WL-K Kel Kroydon - *SOLD*
£2150
Essex/Herts/Cambs

Not sure how many of you would be into a Acoustic guitar like this, but seeing as funds will be going towards a Bass, I though I'd try. 

Got this in a trade after being after one for years.... Long and short of it, I've decided to keep my other acoustic and I don't need or want more than one 

These are fantastic little instruments. 12 fret join, small size and shorter scale, lovely warm midrange to it. Feels like an old guitar, but with none of the vintage worries. 

There's a load of small marks from use all over the guitar. I've pictured everything as best I can. But there's nothing of any concern and no cracks or major dings. If you want a new one, look away, but to be honest, everything feels right and can see it ageing really nicely already. 

Hard case included. Will chuck a couple of sets of strings in that I was going to try.

It had a professionally fitted pickup - so the end block has been reamed for a jack. I have a No Jack end pin to fit this coming at the weekend, or the pickup (DiMarzio The Black Angel Soundhole) could be included for an additional cost. I dont like pickups in acoustics so removed it as it added weight to a super light little guitar.

Only trades would be a custom shop (or other brands in that price area) P Bass - Music Man Stingray Special (ideally natural with rosewood). With me adding to the deal where needed. 

I do have packaging to get this ready for collection for you. I could possibly post via UPS at cost as well... 

need any more pics, please look at the link below - I can take any extra images no problem. 

All photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t55oq4f849ker11/AACQ7wv3LiH5zROSZ7et3Gwja?dl=0

Price:
£2150 (Paypal gift or Bank transfer or plus fees)

https://www.waterlooguitars.com/wl-k/

Spec:

Body Width:14 3/4"

Body Length:19 1/4"

Body Depth:4 1/4"

Scale Length:24 7/8"

Nut Width:1 3/4"

Saddle Spacing:2 3/8"

Recommended Strings:D'Addario EJ26 (.011"-.052")

IMG_2837.jpeg

IMG_2838.jpeg

IMG_2840.jpeg

IMG_2847.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg

IMG_2858.jpeg

Edited by Brucegill
  • Like 3

• Brucegill changed the title to SOLD Waterloo WL-K Kel Kroydon