Why become a member? ×

Fiio M6 HiRes Lossless Digital Audio Player (DAP)/DAC - *SOLD*
£85

I am selling my Fiio M6 HiRes portable digital audio player that you can use to play lossless audio (FLAC, WAV, etc.), play simple Mp3 files or use it as a streaming device. It's based on Android, so you can install apps on it like Spotify, Tidal, etc. You can then connect to WiFi and stream music. 

I have used it in the following scenarios:

1. As a portable music player to play lossless music stored on the DAP itself (2GB) or/and on an SD card. It has better quality than your phone, plus you need apps to play lossless audio on your phone. And you are not using your phone's battery :)

2. As a small portable streamer for my flat. I would use the Spotify/tidal app on the Fiio, connect it to my amp/speakers and stream music. It also supports bluetooth/AirPlay, so you can use it as an access point, connect your phone and stream music to your stereo. Again, better quality. 

3. As a digital audio converter (DAC) for my laptop. Connect Fiio over USB-c cable, plug my headphones into Fiio and use it as a portable external soundcard to play music. Much better quality and better headphone amp than in most laptops. 

4. I have used it as a DAC to work on projects in Logic Pro X. Again, better quality than Macbook's headphone jack.

Also supports aptX and LDAC, so if you have newer bluetooth headphones like Sony or Sennheiser, you can enjoy music over better codecs. 

Full set of features can be found here:  https://www.fiio.com/m6

As new condition, comes as a full set: box, cable, manuals, USB-C charging cable. 

£85 posted in the UK.

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Edited by realmasslove

• realmasslove changed the title to Fiio M6 HiRes Lossless Digital Audio Player (DAP)/DAC SOLD