Why become a member? ×

Gear4Music Dual Bass Gig Bag (Standard size) - *SOLD*
£35
Fakenham, Norfolk

Continued clear out of surplus gear. This is a Gear4Music dual bass gig bag. It takes two standard scale basses e.g. a Jazz and a Precision. Perfect for gigging. Take your main and back-up basses in a single compact and easy to carry bag. The full description, including dimensions can be found here: https://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Dual-Bass-Guitar-Gig-Bag-by-Gear4music/1II6. The highlights are: 15mm padding, neck retaining straps, two decent sized front pockets and one discreet slip pocket on the back, padded shoulder straps.

Condition wise: I think I have used this twice to take basses to gigs but I now play short scale, so it is a bit over-sized for the job (wish they made a short scale equivalent). It has no rips, pulls or compression of the padding that I can see. It is a little dusty but I will give it a hoover before handover/posting. Selling it at half the new price, so grab yourself a bargain.

Collection would be preferable but I am sure I have a box large enough to post this at buyer’s expense. Unfortunately, most couriers seem to price on volume rather than weight, so postage may be disproportionate. I can meet up within 50 miles from Fakenham, Norfolk.

BD5BA400-6DC3-4C0F-BBE9-8FD8D83813DF.jpeg

1D0AE602-39D2-4708-B2A6-A57782A9EF2E.jpeg

FDAEE253-4E86-4754-A16F-8C8E82604458.jpeg

F4F93ACD-17DF-4F58-87E9-870A8E1E8E2C.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp
  • Like 2

• Obrienp changed the title to Gear4Music Dual Bass Gig Bag (Standard size) SOLD