Why become a member? ×

Free Blues Masterclass tonight

TheGreek

Just wanted to give you one final reminder that my free masterclass, The Blues Bass Transformation Method is happening tonight at 8PM EDT.

Last chance to get your ticket to the masterclass

If you’ve ever wanted more options when it came to playing the blues - instead of playing the same old bass lines over and over - then you’re going to love this masterclass.

You’ll learn:

How to use the Blues Bass Transformation Method to create hundreds of bass lines from a single idea

How to guarantee your playing is never boring to you, the people you’re playing with or anyone listening

The ways some bassists try to learn blues that actually sabotage them…

Plus I can tell you the unlikely story of how knowing a single blues song led me to traveling to Malaysia and Vietnam for a truly bizarre gig with local celebrities.

Click Here To Get Your Free Ticket To The Masterclass : https://becomeabassist.com/masterclass-thank-you/

If nothing else, we can hang out, talk all things bass, do some playing and I’ll even see if my pup Arnie wants to say hello.

Cheers,

P.S. Here’s the direct link to get your ticket:

https://becomeabassist.com/masterclass-thank-you/

Edited by TheGreek
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Just wanted to give you one final reminder that my free masterclass, The Blues Bass Transformation Method is happening tonight at 8PM EDT.

Bit confusing at first, as this reads as if you ( @TheGreek ) are giving a masterclass.

But actually I think your whole post was copied and pasted from somewhere?

1 hour ago, jrixn1 said:

Bit confusing at first, as this reads as if you ( @TheGreek ) are giving a masterclass.

But actually I think your whole post was copied and pasted from somewhere?

Sorry,  I did it on my phone which is a bit more complicated than the PC.

Getting the information out seemed more important at the time. 

Apologies again for any confusion. 

More from Luke

Thanks so much for requesting your ticket to the Blues Bass Transformation Masterclass. This is going to be a ton of fun and we’re going to talk about all kinds of things like:

How to use the 'Blues Bass Transformation Method' to create hundreds of bass lines from a single idea

The ways some bassists try to learn blues that actually sabotage them…

How to guarantee that your playing is never boring to you, the people you’re playing with or anyone listening

I'll be in touch through email leading up to Friday evening to give you an even clearer idea of exactly what you can do become a more rock solid blues bassist.

And of course on Friday, I’ll send you a final reminder plus the link to the masterclass 30 minutes before we go live so you don’t miss out.

Once again Michael, it’s great to have you with me - I can’t tell you how excited I am about sharing everything with you on the masterclass.

See you on Friday!

Cheers,

P.S. If you wanted it in advance, here is the link to Friday’s masterclass:

https://youtu.be/1GBR-gjt3QM

Nothing will show on that page until the masterclass begins, but in case you’re like me and like to be ultra-prepared, there it is for you!

n case you missed the masterclass because of the time zone or you were just busy, I’m making the replay available to watch for 24 hours from now.

That means you’ve got a full day to go in, learn everything you can about transforming single ideas into dozens of bass lines and try it out for yourself.

Whether you missed the masterclass or you just wanted to go back and squeeze every single drop of juice out of it, I’ve got you covered:

See The Masterclass Replay Here: https://becomeabassist.com/masterclass-thank-you/

Like I said though, it’s only available for the next 24 hours, so make sure and get in before the replay expires.

Cheers,