Why become a member? ×

Hi Guys, I'm upgrading my studio gear so I have for sale this superb Audio Workstaion (Yamaha 2816). It's based on the O2R digital desk with a 20GB harddrive and CD writer so from audio input to finished product with fully automated mix facility.
I have produced four commercially available albums a feature film soundtrack and countless demos on this machine. It's a very capable bit of kit, it has decent effects and compression/dynamics on board, tons of presets and is very manipulable.
I'm selling it with a pair of Behringer Truth Monitors, they are very transparent and handle bass very well having a room shaping switching facility on the back for small set ups. They are not good enough for a large audio set up but serve a small space very well for the money.
I'm after £350 for the lot. I have seen the AW2816 itself up for £300 so I think it's a reasonable price.
The condition is well used but good, the 'zero' button in the transport section has lost a little of it's spring back but still functions perfectly, other than that just the usage marks you would expect from playing a section of a track a million times over to get the automix parameters right :) :rolleyes:
[attachment=24364:DSCN6632.JPG]
[attachment=24365:DSCN6633.JPG]
[attachment=24366:DSCN6634.JPG]
[attachment=24367:DSCN6635.JPG]
Any more info required please feel free to ask, I'm in North Hampshire (Surrey border) not far from M25/M3
I would rather not post as I think it would be very expensive to do so.
I have manuals (essential reading, very well thumbed)

Ps, if someone would like close up pics of any one section just ask and I'll do 'em.
Jake

Edited by jakesbass

• 7 months later...