Why become a member? ×

Zoom B2 Four

MarshallBTB

On 17/08/2024 at 14:15, JohnDaBass said:

There are no cab sims on the B2-4

I did not realise that there were no cab sims. However I obviously did not feel the need for them cab sims are really a form of EQ and dynamics that could be programmed manually on the B2-Four.

Incidentally I still use the Free/BadCo patch on my B2-Four that you did for the B1-Four.

Edited by Chienmortbb
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chienmortbb said:

I did not realise that there were no cab sims. However I obviously did not feel the need for them cab sims are really a form of EQ and dynamics that could be programmed manually on the B2-Four.

Incidentally I still use the Fee/BadCo patch on my B2-Four that you did for the B1-Four.

There are cab sims but they are built in to the amp sims. No way to use one without the other. 

• Like 1

Hey folks! I don't know if anyone here can help me? My band have just started doing Plug in Baby by Muse, and I'm trying to get an adequate effects patch built in my B2 Four. I've got pretty close, but just not quite there.... Any advice welcome! Not sure if any of you have experimented and successfully gotten near the thousands of pounds worth of effects that Chris uses 😅

So far I have an Octaver, Envelope, drive and fuzz, plus a noise gate at the end. 

Thanks! 

14 minutes ago, TRBboy said:

Hey folks! I don't know if anyone here can help me? My band have just started doing Plug in Baby by Muse, and I'm trying to get an adequate effects patch built in my B2 Four. I've got pretty close, but just not quite there.... Any advice welcome! Not sure if any of you have experimented and successfully gotten near the thousands of pounds worth of effects that Chris uses 😅

So far I have an Octaver, Envelope, drive and fuzz, plus a noise gate at the end. 

Thanks! 

Is patch 61 Hysteria2003 any good?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, TRBboy said:

I didn't even think to look at presets 🤦🤦🤦🤣 Will check it out, thanks!

There are some really good presets on there, unlike the earlier pedals. Very usable or easy to tweak. Hope it helps.

• Like 2