Why become a member? ×

Letts Bass

TheGreek

4 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Voting habits aside, anyone who uses "gay" in a pejorative way, as a catch-all insult, is deserving of scorn.

Screenshot_20240805-145720_Facebook.jpg

I used to follow him on social medias various, mainly to see if he'd manage to really dig himself out of the hole he'd been digging for a long time, only to see he's dug himself a new one!

Unfollowed and blocked immediately. He's clearly just a bad guy, and I'm not bringing voting habits into it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

Voting habits aside, anyone who uses "gay" in a pejorative way, as a catch-all insult, is deserving of scorn.

Screenshot_20240805-145720_Facebook.jpg

I had always just assumed he was inept when it came to running a business/building instruments.  turns out there are more areas where he's lacking

Jonny

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, binky_bass said:

He absolutely represents the worst of Britain. I'm sure he's out there throwing bricks at police as we speak. 

If his record of actually delivering objects to a destination is anything to go by, he is more likely to be throwing lame excuses.

• Haha 14

14 hours ago, binky_bass said:

He absolutely represents the worst of Britain. I'm sure he's out there throwing bricks at police as we speak. 

Allegedly....

We understand this for what it is - a humourous remark, so full of hyperbole that it is obviously not true. 

But let's not defame a person who is struggling (and perhaps failing) to maintain his own reputation.

I am mindful of the thread about Mick Mason, that had to be pruned of various remarks, so that only the facts remained.

Here, the facts regarding Letts are enough to tell the story about his business practices, and personal morality. 

Yours, taking this thread far too seriously. 

Bass_dinger 

21 minutes ago, bass_dinger said:

Allegedly....

We understand this for what it is - a humourous remark, so full of hyperbole that it is obviously not true. 

But let's not defame a person who is struggling (and perhaps failing) to maintain his own reputation.

I am mindful of the thread about Mick Mason, that had to be pruned of various remarks, so that only the facts remained.

Here, the facts regarding Letts are enough to tell the story about his business practices, and personal morality. 

Yours, taking this thread far too seriously. 

Bass_dinger 

Nah, I think you've got this wrong. It's not humorous or in any way and is calibrated to offend people. Not sure trying to justify this is a good look.

But, I agree we should ignore Letts and let SEO do its work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SEO? Search Engine Optimisation, I see.

When I did a search for "is Letts Bass any good?", this basschat.co.uk thread was the second result, after Letts Bass own website, with third place being taken by a Trust Pilot review page, showing an average of 2.8

Is that what @Burns-bass meant by SEO doing its work?

No indeedy not. That was his statistically 

Remodelled rorschach iq test.

The score. Normal for letts ha ha.

The basses do not look as though they were made by Ed gein blindfold.

A tool and bellend extraordinaire. Which one ? ......

Edited by JottoSW1