Why become a member? ×

C4 Synth how to save from pedal to neuro

Eddiebassman

Hi everyone. So I’ve been playing around with my new C4 and I have a sound, that I like saved to the triangle. I did so by pressing and holding the pedal button. 

I’ve since saved a couple more from neuro, to the pedal (to the triangle and square). I’ve named them in my library and all good. 

The issue I have is that the sound I like which I somehow created on the pedal, I don’t have in my library, and want to save from pedal to neuro (not neuro to pedal). 

Can anybody help by telling me how to do this?

thanks

Eddie

On 06/04/2023 at 19:41, Eddiebassman said:

Hi everyone. So I’ve been playing around with my new C4 and I have a sound, that I like saved to the triangle. I did so by pressing and holding the pedal button. 

I’ve since saved a couple more from neuro, to the pedal (to the triangle and square). I’ve named them in my library and all good. 

The issue I have is that the sound I like which I somehow created on the pedal, I don’t have in my library, and want to save from pedal to neuro (not neuro to pedal). 

Can anybody help by telling me how to do this?

thanks

Eddie

Load the desktop app. Click the “device” tab, select your preset from the internal slots. Click the “cloud” tab and press “save” or “publish”.

17 hours ago, Eddiebassman said:

Ah right so that part needs to be desktop then?

Damn I’ll have to borrow one, I was hoping to do on my phone!

Should be possible via the app too:

Hook up C4 to your phone via USB. (You need to be on the latest firmware for usb communication via mobile to work and updates can only be done by downloading the latest desktop editor and updating from there.)

Press “burn/recall” in bottom bar, select the desired internal preset and press “recall”.

Then press “save” from the bottom bar, rename and add description if desired, then press “save”. It’s now in your library.

Edited by Quatschmacher

That idea filled me full of optimism, so after ordering the right cable and adapter, I gave it a whirl but unfortunately there’s no recall setting on the burn tab (see screenshot). Only the option to burn to the pedal. I’ll send something over to source audio and if I find a solution, I’ll post on here. 
IMG_2516.thumb.png.a43be983a1c5657f73a242e8b2dd4f6d.png

IMG_2517.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2023 at 12:27, Eddiebassman said:

That idea filled me full of optimism, so after ordering the right cable and adapter, I gave it a whirl but unfortunately there’s no recall setting on the burn tab (see screenshot). Only the option to burn to the pedal. I’ll send something over to source audio and if I find a solution, I’ll post on here. 
IMG_2516.thumb.png.a43be983a1c5657f73a242e8b2dd4f6d.png

IMG_2517.png

There absolutely is. You need to have the latest pedal firmware installed and latest Neuro app installed. 

You also need to connect via the USB port. 

There is a small bug in that “recall” doesn’t show immediately until after you click “burn” for the first time.