Why become a member? ×

Model FeT - Electronic Auido Experiments demo

MrDinsdale

I've had this pedal for a while now and always intended to do a quick video like this. It's not annotated, no talking, no plan and it's far from scientific but it's a pretty good showcase for how I like to use it. I'm not sure how well it'll be picked up in this video but the Model FeT adds a smoothness to high gain drives that just sounds incredible, it pairs particularly well with the EAE Longsword (featured near the end).

I think it took me a while to really get my head around this pedal, capitalising on the brite and normal channels to get just the right amount of breakup and thickness. Also coming from mostly GK heads the FMV style tonestack felt super unintuitive (and still does) but I've started getting more of a feel for what works, I just need to really ignore where I think the bass, mid and treble should be and go completely off what I'm hearing.

I really can't get enough of Electronic Audio Experiments gear, everything they make is incredidbly high quality.

• Like 2