Why become a member? ×

Mesa cabs, all vgc . 1 x 12, 2 x 10 powerhouse, plus 2 x 15 Diesel, reduced
£2500
West Sussex

Chimike

( PS Can't remove that £2500 header price, so just ignore )

Mesa Diesel 2x15 Cab,  EV 15" speakers, one is replacement. Very clean, NOT ex-rental stock, like many of them. £350, now £250

Mesa 1x12 cab, bought  as spare, so very little use. However, while it looks similar, it is NOT the lightweight Subway one ! £250 now £199

Mesa 2 x 10  fabulous sounding cab. Again, not the lightweight version. £199

Apologies, but there can be no shipping on any of this, just not practical. Everything can be viewed, tried and tested in West Sussex.

Will get pics up, hopefully next week. (see below )

Mike.

Edited by Chimike
price reduction
  • Like 6

• Woodinblack changed the title to Aguilar DB750 ( on Hold )Mesa Walkabout ( on hold )plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc
  • Woodinblack unlocked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chimike changed the title to Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc
  • 2 months later...
  • Chimike changed the title to Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa Diesel cabs, all vgc cabs now reduced
  • 3 months later...
  • Chimike changed the title to Aguilar DB750 only £990 plus Mesa cabs, all vgc
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2023 at 19:59, E sharp said:

What’s the model called with the 10 and 2x6 speakers called? 
It’s the baby of the 1516, but can’t find the model name 

1020x or similar think they may be 5" .

Thread bump for @Chimike anyway.

Mike hope you're well ? Will pm you before 2 much longer. Are you envisaging summer hols or similar. I'd be interested in popping down yr way any time at your convenience. 

22 minutes ago, JottoSW1 said:

Pretty sure i Saw this aguilar model at Ronnie Scott's Saturday. On 2 aggy 410s or do they do an 810 ??

Sounded absolutely mint.

Yeah, I was at Ronnies a couple of weeks ago and they had a DB750/751 on stage. And I’m guessing 2x 4*10 as I’m sure the amp was in between the two. 
Agree though - it sounded 👌 

10 hours ago, HenryH said:

Yeah, I was at Ronnies a couple of weeks ago and they had a DB750/751 on stage. And I’m guessing 2x 4*10 as I’m sure the amp was in between the two. 
Agree though - it sounded 👌 

Yes indeed am certain as can be that amp was plonked on top for this show . The Chris Severin bassist a huge person guy was excellent. I counted six tuners then 7 then thought is that a seven string schecter wtaf ....

• Chimike changed the title to Mesa cabs, all vgc . 1 x 12, 2 x 10 powerhouse, plus 2 x 15 Diesel, reduced