Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Goodies, V6, V4,VA350 plus more.
£7000
West Sussex

Chimike

Used laney nexus tube plus Epifani ul212. 

ASM Hydrasynth Explorer and a cheapo desktop plus cheapo midi keyboard (borrowed):with Trace Ah500x as a keyboard amp ha ha  2 channels with split via crossover. Ch1 thru laney nexus n410 & n115. Ch 2 via nameless 2 x 12 geetar cab. Plenty of headroom the amps were barely idling. Miked / di'd via a nice little pa. I was pretty rubbish so no foostering with volume control 

9 hours ago, JottoSW1 said:

Used laney nexus tube plus Epifani ul212. 

ASM Hydrasynth Explorer and a cheapo desktop plus cheapo midi keyboard (borrowed):with Trace Ah500x as a keyboard amp ha ha  2 channels with split via crossover. Ch1 thru laney nexus n410 & n115. Ch 2 via nameless 2 x 12 geetar cab. Plenty of headroom the amps were barely idling. Miked / di'd via a nice little pa. I was pretty rubbish so no foostering with volume control 

I don't think you've got enough gear there mate😁

• Haha 2

Gearhead Guilty as charged. Should move into a heritage backline hire business ?ha ha though I'm sure the Amps would cope admirably for a while.

Of course some other gear head types got to have a play and this was cool.

I will bring these to a bass bash but with another driver.

When youth (30s) who kindly free of charge  drove / roadied , got fully blitzed and got 'into the spirit of things' and was still raging on Monday I had to persuade him to drink tea and some pastries an more tea and then persuade him to let me drive ha ha lol. ...

Edited by JottoSW1
Punctuation
  • Haha 1

I'm keeping these events location to Yorkshire somewhere cos it was an unexpected fkn scenario and I only gave driver dude a full postcode for his nav. I said to my 'roadie' OK you've smoked aromatic cigarettes on the way up and a puff passed my lips but behave yourself here. He goes , I grew up on the ( sharp intake of breath ) Mozart (ha ha ha) Estate I will enjoy myself but I'm not a fu**wit. We both got off lightly and the one person who gave me attitude when I said do not kill a NOS  Laney Nexus tube with 11.5 hours on it if you can't pay for repairs thought again cos the xlnt sound man told him to stfu ha ha lol and he was a professional musician too shocking innit 

Edited by JottoSW1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 31/07/2024 at 20:26, JottoSW1 said:

I'm keeping these events location to Yorkshire somewhere cos it was an unexpected fkn scenario and I only gave driver dude a full postcode for his nav. I said to my 'roadie' OK you've smoked aromatic cigarettes on the way up and a puff passed my lips but behave yourself here. He goes , I grew up on the ( sharp intake of breath ) Mozart (ha ha ha) Estate I will enjoy myself but I'm not a fu**wit. We both got off lightly and the one person who gave me attitude when I said do not kill a NOS  Laney Nexus tube with 11.5 hours on it if you can't pay for repairs thought again cos the xlnt sound man told him to stfu ha ha lol and he was a professional musician too shocking innit 

Init just😂