Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hohner B2ADB Headless Steinberger Licensed Bass

Sean

Hi All

I'm offering my immaculate Hohner B2ADB for sale. It was bought last year and will be shipped in all the original packaging.

This bass has the D-tuner, which works beautiful and is very easy to live with. The quality of these basses is great and they play really well but the only issue I find :huh: is that they don't sit well or balance properly when on a strap :) so to resolve this issue I bought a special Steinberger extender arm which screws to back of the body enabling it to balance exactly like a standard bass ;) - it works and sorts the problem brilliantly by making the strap fixing point just above the 15th fret :D . You can see the extender fitted below. These little arms are only available in the US and for one reason or another they will not send them out of the country :lol: so I picked this up on a recent trip :rolleyes: .

The electrics are two Select by EMG humbuckers, which may be used in active or passive mode (in case of battery failure) and the adjustable preamp has bass and treble adjustments via a stacked pot. The body is solid maple and the quality of construction is superb, easy access to upper frets and a nice slim, standard 34" scale Jazz-ish neck.

I'm also offering a quality Ritter gig bag, which makes this portable beauty even more so with its rucksack-type straps. Also included are two sets of Status Hotwire double ball-end strings.

Reason for sale :rolleyes:? It's not getting used :D . It's been used a little bit at home and it's been to rehearsals as a spare but never made it out of the gig bag.

I'm in Gloucester if you would like to try before you buy.

Thanks for looking.

Sean

PS: Apologies that the lawn isn't up to Warwickhunt's high standards but we've had a lot of rain lately.

Edited by Sean