Why become a member? ×

FENDER MUSTANG III (V2) 100W Guitar amp with 2 & 4 button footswitch and Fender Amp Stand
£150
Basingstoke

4button MGT-4 genuine Fender foot switch (selling for £50 on eBay, & Mustang MS2 2-Button footswitch)

This is without a doubt one of the loudest guitar amps I've ever owned but with more power than I need at the moment. The amp is in great condition, has been gigged regularly and shows very minor "road wear"

Everything works perfectly. Please see the photographs to appreciate the great condition of the amp and pedals.

If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Sadly this is collection only as i have no way of packaging this out for postage

Collection Basingstoke - tho may be able to have myself or my guitarist come out to meet you within reasonable distance for petrol munnies. (and cake - i do love cake)

ProductDescription

TheFender Mustang III V.2 1x12" Combo is a powerful digital modelling amp that can reproduce the sounds of 17 classic amplifiers from the likes of Fender themselves and other world-class names. The amp models stretch from glassy cleans through crunchy overdrives to full-on in-your-face distortion which makes the Mustang V.2 perfect for people who play a wide variety of styles. Use USB connection and Fender's FUSE software to really dig into your pre-sets and get the exact sound you're after.

TheFender Mustang III V.2 1x12" Combo is an upgrade to one of the most popular amps we sell! The new V.2 version includes new amp models, effects and stereo XLR outputs for use of stereo effects whenDIing on stage or in the studio!

recording software compatible with Mustang USB recording output; AmpliTubeFender LE edition with free Fender FUSE™ editor/librarian software for Mac and PC (makes Mustang ideal for guitarists new to digital recording).

Specification

ModelName: Mustang III (V.2)

Series:Mustang

AmplifierType: Solid State

Inputs:One 1/4" Instrument

Channels:One Channel with 100 Presets

PowerHandling: 100 Watts

Controls:Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master; Data Wheel; SoftKeys for Amp Select, Stomp Edit, Modulation Edit, Delay Edit, ReverbEdit, Utility, Save, Exit, and Tap/Tuner

OutputImpedance: 8 Ohms

AmplifierDepth: 10.75" (27.3 cm)

AmplifierWidth: 20.5" (52.1 cm)

AmplifierHeight: 17.75" (45.1 cm)

AmplifierWeight: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)

Speaker:Celestion G12T-100 12" Speaker

Specifications

AmpType Solid State Modelling

SpeakerSize1x12

Brand Fender

Reverb Yes

Footswitchable Yes