Why become a member? ×

Dad3353's Selection...

Dad3353

• 10 months later...

I've just followed this thread through from the top, for the first time.

You have an excellent and eclectic taste in music, @Dad3353, much respects to you.

The Magma material is new to me, reminds me of the Japanese band Koenji Hyakkei in places.

Slightly surprised there's no Cardiacs material in there so far. maybe that's a joy to come. 🙂👍

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, musicbassman said:

...Slightly surprised there's no Cardiacs material in there so far. maybe that's a joy to come. 🙂👍

Definitely from my 'patch' (I was based in Shepperton...), but that was (1977...) just after I'd left for France, so I missed their performances (and, indeed, their very existence...) by a couple of years. It's maybe not too late; I'll look 'em up, as what I've since read of them make me think that they could be right up my street. Thanks for the 'heads up', and the kind comments. I don't post often, but I try to select stuff that 'speaks' to me. :friends:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

I do like me a bit of Joni.

... with a message that is as poignant now as at the time it was penned. It always astounds me how so many 'leaders' seem to be deaf to some of the simple truths in Life. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...