Why become a member? ×

SOLD........ Ibanez EDA900 Ergodyne 4-String Bass

RockGeezer

I Bought this fantastic bass brand new about 3 years ago, and its like the day i bought it, perfect!
[attachment=24977:P09_05_09_12.20.JPG][attachment=24976:P09_05_09_12.14.JPG][attachment=24975:Ibanez
_1.JPG][attachment=24978:P09_05_0...2.22_01_.JPG]
I have played blues and classic rock guitar for years and I also had an old Yamaha BB300 bass, that I used to play about with. I was asked by some friends who I jammed with if I'd consider playing bass for them as they were setting up a band. I agreed on a tempoary basis until they get a bassist. However I was actually enjoying my role and things were getting serious. So i decided to splash out on some serious gear. I got a brand new Ashdown MAG410t amp and this new Ibanez EDA900 bass. Unfortunetly we kept loosing and replacing band members and eventually it all broke down, we was writing material so never got to gig, therefore this bass has had about 3 months studio work and thats it. I have used it the odd time at home for practice as, but apart from that its stayed in its case coz I'm back into my blues again.

So reluctantly I am selling this so I can get myself a Gibson SG. It's an awsome looking and sounding bass, with great tone variety, sleek and fast neck, monorail bridge (W/Fishman Piezo), candy apple red/black sunburst, puta/crome gear, in mint condition not a blemish anywhere. These basses are not produced anymore, so grab yourself a rare find. Comes in Gator hard flight case.

Soon to go on ebay, get in there first! If interested, pm me with offers.....

Regards,
Greg.

Edited by RockGeezer

I didn't like the solid finish ones (Orange/Blue/Gun Metal) but this one in Wine Red looks fantastic.

If it was a 5 string and I had the cash i'd be sorely tempted - in fact how much are you after ? You never said :)

[quote name='Machines' post='483772' date='May 9 2009, 03:40 PM']I didn't like the solid finish ones (Orange/Blue/Gun Metal) but this one in Wine Red looks fantastic.

If it was a 5 string and I had the cash i'd be sorely tempted - in fact how much are you after ? You never said :)[/quote]

Hi machine,

I'm open to serious offers, to be honest I want about the £250 mark.

Regards,
Greg.

[quote name='Machines' post='483815' date='May 9 2009, 04:22 PM']Not a bad price that - would make a great 2nd bass.[/quote]

Yeah that's half price to what i paid for it! And for the condition its in, somebody's gonna get a great bargain! :)

If this is still here after the 24th I'll take it. Untill then I'm broke.

These things are really comfortable to play if you like working things out sitting down I dont think theres much more comfortable. Don't let the Ibanez label put you off its a very unique instrument sounds great. i think I'd pop an ACG pre-amp in it and maybe a Q-tuner pickup and you'd have a stunning instrument.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sugden' post='483909' date='May 9 2009, 06:36 PM']If this is still here after the 24th I'll take it. Untill then I'm broke.

These things are really comfortable to play if you like working things out sitting down I dont think theres much more comfortable. Don't let the Ibanez label put you off its a very unique instrument sounds great. i think I'd pop an ACG pre-amp in it and maybe a Q-tuner pickup and you'd have a stunning instrument.[/quote]

Sorry Guy's, this has now sold, but thanks for the interest!

Regards,
Greg.