Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Three10 Teaser: Anybody Know More?

Obrienp

Well, the morning after the night before, and only 6 hours sleep because I have a plumber coming at 8am.

I am blown away by how good this cab is. I didn't have to EQ my sound in, it's right there with everything set flat. It's got the right amount of everything, deep but not too deep, not boomy, not too toppy, lovely pushy mids and it's loud. I ran the Bergantino at around 9 - 10 o'clock on the volume and it was plenty, enough to control things from my bass. Also, I think every other member of the band commented on how good my bass sounded last night. It helped that we had a really good night musically. The band is really starting to cook.

I'm a very very happy customer.

Rob

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, Mickyk said:

Are the two tens the same only not so loud?

I would say no. I've had a Two10, and three One10's. The Two10 is an excellent cab (I'd have another one if it came up), and one would have done me fine on the gig last night, but the 3x10 is next level in terms of depth, tone and punch. I had this great big fat tone without being too loud.

Rob

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ossyrocks said:

Well, the morning after the night before, and only 6 hours sleep because I have a plumber coming at 8am.

I am blown away by how good this cab is. I didn't have to EQ my sound in, it's right there with everything set flat. It's got the right amount of everything, deep but not too deep, not boomy, not too toppy, lovely pushy mids and it's loud. I ran the Bergantino at around 9 - 10 o'clock on the volume and it was plenty, enough to control things from my bass. Also, I think every other member of the band commented on how good my bass sounded last night. It helped that we had a really good night musically. The band is really starting to cook.

I'm a very very happy customer.

Rob

Sounds like you’ve made a good choice there Rob. I had the 410 & 210 a good few years  back, sadly for what I was doing back then they weren’t quite right whereas for what I’m doing now they’d be ideal so considering the 210 again - just got to wait for one to turn up on here.

1 minute ago, Lozz196 said:

Sounds like you’ve made a good choice there Rob. I had the 410 & 210 a good few years  back, sadly for what I was doing back then they weren’t quite right whereas for what I’m doing now they’d be ideal so considering the 210 again - just got to wait for one to turn up on here.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing! I did the same with my 2x10. I'd have another 2x10 as well if one cropped up, super cabs. After my brief dalliance with the 12's I'm convinced the 10's are where it's at for me personally. But then I think and wonder when I might take a 2x10 out instead of the 3x10. The 3x10 is really easy to move around because of all the handle options plus the wheels.

Either way, my Super Compact will be up in the classifieds soon, mint condition with official cover if any one is looking......

Rob