Why become a member? ×

Transport Help Please…….

Just now, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

That seems a lot of dosh mate. Where was it going? I assume it was of significant size/weight as well?

Two collections within 50 miles of each other, one two Mesa Diesel cabs (not urgent) and one a bike that was time-critical as it was a gift that needed collection within a 2-hour slot on the evening in question.

And yes, I paid over the odds which is why it was so frustrating that he was so poor. By paying that much I hoped to avoid the usual courier shit

And yes, I'm acutely aware this is a very first world problem :)

12 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Two collections within 50 miles of each other, one two Mesa Diesel cabs (not urgent) and one a bike that was time-critical as it was a gift that needed collection within a 2-hour slot on the evening in question.

And yes, I paid over the odds which is why it was so frustrating that he was so poor. By paying that much I hoped to avoid the usual courier shit

Cripes. I'd have done it myself for £300 😎

18 minutes ago, Beedster said:

I’d have delivered it to your door for that price.

I’d have expected a guitard’s head on a spike as a tip obviously 

• Haha 2