Why become a member? ×

Please remove

edstraker123

[quote name='molan' post='507257' date='Jun 6 2009, 09:54 PM']I have to say that normally I have a real problem with single cuts, they just look 'wrong' to me somehow :)

However this design looks like it just works somehow :rolleyes:

Do you know what the string spacing at the bridge is?

Also - roughly how much does it weigh?[/quote]

Sorry Molan - not been doing much basschatting lately - will get the info to you as soon as I can

Ed.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='507143' date='Jun 6 2009, 06:30 PM']I would love to be 20 years older, I would have moved to London in 1970, married Gabriella Drake and 39 years later, bragged about knowing Nick Drake.[/quote]

Oooh yes!
I have to say that Gabriella had a [i]much[/i] bigger impact on my young self than Nick :)

[quote name='lozbass' post='517279' date='Jun 18 2009, 11:50 AM']I'm just stunned that this is still here - Alan's work is fantastic and this looks like a beautiful example[/quote]

Guess it's the credit crunch or people with holidays to pay for ! There are quite a few custom basses for sale about at the moment which would have gone out like hotcakes a few months ago.

It is a beautiful bass so I'm not overly bothered that it hasn't sold as yet.( or if it never does to be honest :) )