Why become a member? ×

Valeton Dapper Bass Effects Strip, Preamp and DI: Flyrig Clone Price Drop: - *SOLD*
£75
Fakenham, Norfolk, UK

Obrienp

Selling my Valeton Dapper bass multi effects strip, DI and preamp. This is a great little unit in very good used condition. Everything on it works fine and it has only a few minor marks from gigging. The only reason I am selling is that I have bought a Tech21 Flyrig V2, which is the inspiration for this Valeton unit. The Flyrig probably is a bit better but not three times better, as would be suggested by the price differential!

Andertons has a good description of the unit here: https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitar-pedals/bass-multi-effects/valeton-dapper-bass-multi-fx-pedal-strip. In brief it gives you: compressor, tuner, envelop filter, preamp (Ampeg inspired IMO), 2 octave octaver, chorus, effects loop and DI with ground loop. It’s great for recording, working without a back line, or just to have a simple one pedal solution for gigging. There are quite a few reviews online, YouTube, etc.

Note: some of the pics show the unit with rubber cable guides stuck on the side. I have since removed the cable guides and cleaned residual glue off the unit, as can be seen in the side views.

These are retailing for about £115, so save yourself a chunk of cash. Comes complete with box and power supply. You are welcome to collect from Fakenham, Norfolk but the price does include postage.

IMG_0797.jpeg

IMG_0798.jpeg

IMG_0806.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpeg

IMG_0800.jpeg

IMG_0807.jpeg

IMG_0805.jpeg

Edited by Obrienp
  • Like 3

• Obrienp changed the title to Valeton Dapper Bass Effects Strip, Preamp and DI: Flyrig Clone: SOLD