Why become a member? ×

*Pending* Reverend Justice Bass - open to offers - *SOLD*
£700
Sheffield

Slug Ice

A very rare opportunity to pick up one of these discontinued J-style basses in the UK. Reasonably light, resonant body. Stock Reverend J-Rail bridge and J-Rail neck pickups provide classic tones with added muscle. 34" scale, 12" radius.

This is a really brilliant, versatile bass that plays like another worth three times it's value. Reverend guitars and basses make some much larger brands look pretty bad by comparison. I'm only selling this as I have too many instruments and I prefer split coil pickups. Also worth noting that, at the time of writing this is the only one I can find for sale anywhere!

Has the somewhat-coveted ZSG (Zach Green) signature of final inspection for added Reverend Rockin' Power.

A few small signs of use/dings but overall excellent condition for its age.

Get in touch for more information/photos etc. I can post fully insured at cost/meet/deliver.

IMG_20240219_154931.jpg

Edited by Slug Ice
info
  • Like 12

Really fantastic basses, I had an identical one until a few months ago (I’m assuming that this isn’t it). A pleasure to play and a great company to deal with.

• Like 1

• Slug Ice changed the title to Reverend Justice Bass - open to offers
55 minutes ago, MarkBuffaloStokes said:

Any case?

I might have a hiscox hardcase I'd be willing to sell with it? If it's for shipping, something I've done in the past is order a cheap but functional one to the sellers address for them to send it in. Otherwise it'd be properly packed, might have a soft case somewhere too. 

• 1 month later...
  • Slug Ice changed the title to *sold* Reverend Justice Bass - open to offers