Why become a member? ×

The Big, Fat South-West Bass Bash 2024

scrumpymike

1 minute ago, stevie said:

I've reduced my photos to under 200kB but am getting a message saying "1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 22.443kB, and was skipped". So I can't post any more.

I am guessing you have got to the limit of your photo allowance. Hang on, I am an admin, I don't need to guess, "you have used 390.6 MB of 390.63 MB allowance", so yes.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, stevie said:

I've reduced my photos to under 200kB but am getting a message saying "1 file would exceed the total allowed size of 22.443kB, and was skipped". So I can't post any more.

You will have to delete some old photos..

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, stevie said:

Ah, OK, John, thanks. I'll see if I can get rid of the largest ones.

What you can do for the large ones is find which posts each is in, then resize the photo, edit the post, delete the existing attachment, and substitute the new photo.

• Thanks 1

Just to echo everyone else by saying it was a fabulous day, and thank you all those who helped make it happen.

I thought I saw a double bass case, but never saw a second (double?) double  bass. Whose was it? It's a shame I never got a chance trace the owner to see that.

Other than that a perfect day☺️. That BC 108 cab was delicious, as was the food. Thanks all!

• Like 3