Why become a member? ×

Covers

[quote name='thestick' post='597944' date='Sep 14 2009, 08:33 AM']Recieved my cover today, very good fit but the side handle slots do not line up,
as you say but you can still use them as its not by much.[/quote]
Is that for a Vintage?

EDIT: Looked back up the thread and saw that it is indeed for a Vintage. Can you measure the distance from the top of the cab to the top of the side handles?

Edited by BottomEndian

[quote name='BottomEndian' post='598029' date='Sep 14 2009, 11:07 AM']EDIT: Looked back up the thread and saw that it is indeed for a Vintage. Can you measure the distance from the top of the cab to the top of the side handles?[/quote]

Owain, I don't know why your handles appear to be in a different place to Merton's! However they shouldn't be in the same place as 'thestick's.

Alex

[quote name='alexclaber' post='598031' date='Sep 14 2009, 11:10 AM']Owain, I don't know why your handles appear to be in a different place to Merton's! However they shouldn't be in the same place as 'thestick's.

Alex[/quote]
Ah, right. I'll just tell Roqsolid where to put the holes anyway. Just doing a bit of pointless research! :)

[quote name='thestick' post='597944' date='Sep 14 2009, 08:33 AM']Recieved my cover today, very good fit but the side handle slots do not line up[/quote]
Mine is waiting for me at home so will check mine tonight. As I asked early (and Owain has subsequently) - where are your handles? If you gave Roqsolid you own measurements then it's confusing, if you used my measurements then there's something generally different about yours and Owain's cabs!!