Why become a member? ×

LAKLAND LH3 PRE AMP Active Passive 5 Pot 3 Way Toggle 5 knobs. Will TRADE for strings or pedal ** NOW only £60 ** inc UK deliv - *SOLD*
£95
Suffolk

Hi everybody and I hope all’s well where you are.

Got misenn a nice Lakland Skyline 44-02 ( 2011 ). For variety ( got a 55-02) and to have a tone control when

in passive mode I’ve had the pre swapped out by Steve at guitarlodge.co.uk  ( for a 3 band Glock) 

so he’s checked over the LH3 and replaced the old dodgy 3 Way toggle switch with a new one for the humbucker coils ( Either or Both).

Tested by Steve, this is good to go. Labelled up.  The jack socket is fine and didn’t need replacing.

Push Pull Vol for active/passive, pickup blend, Bass Mids Treb.

He adjusted the small Gain screw ( see photo) on the Pre board to match active and passive volumes.

The board’s mid frequency adjustment dip switches are set to 550 Hz but suit yourself with the 

options , see photo below. Really useful adjustment this. ( I nicked the photo highlighting the Gain screw so 

that shows the dips set at 500Hz )

Pot shafts are 6mm split and the soft touch rubbery ( with plastic inserts ) Lakland knobs are included

and look hardly used. 

Thanks for looking.

Quent

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2085.jpeg

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2084.jpeg

IMG_1918.png

IMG_2080.jpeg

IMG_2077.jpeg

IMG_2072.png

IMG_2076.jpeg

Edited by Quent
SOLD

• Quent changed the title to LAKLAND LH3 PRE AMP Active Passive 5 Pot 3 Way Toggle 5 knobs ** NOW £70 ** inc UK deliv
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, iubitu' said:

I would so buy this 😭😭. But I live in Spain....here the market is so weak...you can't find anything 🤦

Postal system isn’t that bad!

Hi iubitu’.

I’ve tried 3 times to message you but the Basschat system 

shows a message “ iubitu’ can not receive messages “.

Can you contact a Basschat administrator and try to receive message.

We can only sort payment by Personal Message on here.

Cheers. Quent

As suspected - its the single quote on your name seems to upset stuff, probably as it has been there for a while. I removed it and it works fine now. Can put some kind of decorative mark there if you want?

• Like 1

• Quent changed the title to LAKLAND LH3 PRE AMP Active Passive 5 Pot 3 Way Toggle 5 knobs. **only £60 ** inc UK deliv ** SOLD **