Why become a member? ×

TRADE AGREED :) Brand new Ampeg 810E

So, this is new. Its probably in better condition than a shop would give you. Everything is excellent...I've inspected it and there is not one imperfection with it. Not one scratch. It has not been gigged once. It has been tested a few times in the house, and thats it!

Everyone knows what they are, and I can get some pics. It also comes with a soft cover to protect it which is about £50!

Massive cab, massive tone, and this thing is MINT. No messing about, nothing wrong with it, brand spanking new. All the tags are still on it! I have its original box, with the original packaging and bags etc. Getting it back in it would be very hard work, but the box is fully intact!

So, offers if anyone wants it. Shops are about £980 plus! Even on gak.co.uk

[url="http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ampeg-svt-810-e/9691"]http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ampeg-svt-810-e/9691[/url]

I know used prices would be much less, but this isnt used. You would get the Ampeg warranty for yourself!

£705 ONO...

Please PM me for info/pics/address/etc. I havent put pics up as it looks like every other brand new Ampeg 810e you see. I am based in North East Lincs. Sold a few things to fellow TB'ers recently and they have been very happy with their items . I can meet halfway if necessary. If you are based in Yorkshire its not that far at all. I am willing to send it, but it would be best to arrange a courier you trust. Also, I would prefer either bank trasfer or cash as paypal involves hellish charges.

Thanks x

EDIT - TRADE has been agreed with store against two brand new Aguilar DB212's. I'll let you know how the new Aggies get on :)

Edited by Musicman20

+1 for ampeg. They rock! This looks like a flippin amazing cab! I've seen 2 gigs in a row (well festivals) where this cab was used (with an ampeg head) and it's amazing! I'd love to get one of these in the future (say, 10 years when I get outa uni debts)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...