Why become a member? ×

500w Class D recommendations

7 minutes ago, bigjimmyc said:

Please relieve me of my Orange Terror Bass. It’s such a great piece of kit, sadly not being used. 

If you are serious you need to place an advert in the for sale section, which requires a payment, so as to adhere with the forum rules.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, bigjimmyc said:

Please relieve me of my Orange Terror Bass. It’s such a great piece of kit, sadly not being used. 

Please note they are new with warranty for £499 at present for the V2

I’ve seen folk asking for £400 plus shipping which to me is too high 

Mint condition unit I would pay around £325.00 shipped as it’s secondhand but not more and I’m not saying I would but folk need to be realistic about selling I feel  

If it’s the V1 version it’s probably worth less as it’s an older design 

Edited by BassAdder60
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mep said:

If you are serious you need to place an advert in the for sale section, which requires a payment, so as to adhere with the forum rules.

It was advertised in marketplace thx

Late to the party with a shout for the Laney Digbeth - I'm using the 500w version and finding it's a nice, solid foundation tone. Doesn't necessarily have the unique character of an Ampeg or Darkglass, but then what does outside those brands! Has a DI out and headphone out/line in so handy for use at home too, is a small and lightweight box and sounds monster through cabs too. Comes with a nice tube simulation channel that gets pretty hairy when you crank it, but works great set to neutral as a pedal platform too. Also got some nice touches in the EQ, with a tilt control which has come in handy live and a high mids frequency band selection.

More to the point, just £400 brand new

Edited by osakasuperrescue