Why become a member? ×

Zoot Deluxe Custom

lemmywinks

I am now definitely selling/trading this. It's gorgeous, sounds awesome, plays beautifully. Basically i sholud like it much more than i do but i think i'm more a Warwick guy. I can't get away from the fact that i play a lot better on my Warwick than i do on this so it has to go i'm afraid.
It's an Iceni Zoot Deluxe Custom, through neck is 7 piece maple and walnut seperated by ebony and maple stringers. 25 fret ebony fingerboard and a brass nut. Macassar ebony top and back with claro walnut core and maple veneers.

Hipshot bridge and tuners with the D-Tuner on the E string. Schaller straplocks.

Aero humbuckers with an Aguilar OPB 3 Pre (18v). It has an active/passive switch and a lo-pass filter switch (to cut the treble, instant dub on any setting)

The only things i would mention is a bit of checking in the finish of the neck around the nut, purely cosmetic. It has also been a bit noisy stood close to my amp, something which i think could be easily sorted. Otherwise it is in fantastic condition and as you can see, looks the absolute tits.

Comes in a Warwick Rockcase Flightcase.

Used to belong to BCer Alanbass (think that was his name) who bought it from new. Would cost around £1700-£1800 if bought today going off the Zootbass website

I am looking for a replacement as my main bass, a very nice Warwick would be preferred. I like thru necks, nice woods, the usual. My preferred models are Thumb, Infinity and maybe a Dolphin. Would also consider nice Corvettes plus maybe a bit of cash

If i get no offers then no worries, i'm not in a mad rush to get rid of it.

Cheers
Steve

Edited by lemmywinks

• 1 month later...