Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5 Scratchplate ideas - need some creative input!

carlsim

Couple of fish in there 👌

On 12/06/2024 at 10:29, carlsim said:

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.0c41ee7d45ae847d78f7ee977d62c0e7.jpegA slight amendment, I like the circuit showing so cut a shape of copper tape to shape around the circuit and rest of the cavity. Looks a bit more interesting this way I think. 
it’s not perfect but a lot better in my view! Maybe add an led strip a bit later!

IMG_1572.thumb.jpeg.0c41ee7d45ae847d78f7ee977d62c0e7.jpegA slight amendment, I like the circuit showing so cut a shape of copper tape to shape around the circuit and rest of the cavity. Looks a bit more interesting this way I think. 
it’s not perfect but a lot better in my view! Maybe add an led strip a bit later!

I reckon that looks great!  Huge contrast with the wood and copper/circuits and no one will have anything looking vaguely like it.

Nice.

28 minutes ago, ardi100 said:

I reckon that looks great!  Huge contrast with the wood and copper/circuits and no one will have anything looking vaguely like it.

Nice.

Cheers! Plus it’s just a matter of swapping back the scratch plate to return it to normal which is handy. 

On 06/06/2024 at 20:36, LowB_FTW said:

I really like the green circuit board showing, it's the other part of the cavity that lets the whole look down for me.

Perhaps use the body wood photo under that section?

Mark

Yes! Vindication for the circuit board staying on display.

Good choice.

Mark