Why become a member? ×

LAG Collection - *SOLD*
£600
Dundee

Posted (edited)

Another from my small group of instruments up for sale is this beautiful LAG. I've had this for a number of years and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Sadly the motivation for playing has been very low and the house costs are increasing so looking to potentially move some things on, no matter how pretty they are.

To my knowledge, this was made in France in '84(?) before the manufacturing was shipped off overseas. I've reached out to LAG a few times for some specifics but ultimately got nowhere. Only ever seen one other in this configuration and another in grey. 

I believe the gold hardware is original (Made in W.Germany Schallers) but not sure about the EMG pickups. 

An old dear so carries a few bumps and scrapes but overall in very nice condition. Have tried to capture any dings in the photos.

Collection or meet would be preferred but delivery could potentially be arranged. Any questions please let me know.

hX1YhkD.jpeg

UxDRecP.jpeg

rh1OuWt.jpeg

gKO25SX.jpeg

8UZuilJ.jpeg

URgBy8f.jpeg

x8UKA4s.jpeg

ZEl98uo.jpeg

h0JIvTM.jpeg

P2Jmptd.jpeg

Edited by Shawman
  • Like 16

• 1 month later...

Been in touch with LAG who have backed up the above. Confirmed it's an early version of their V2B from the mid-80's.

All PM's responded to 👍

• Shawman changed the title to SOLD - LAG Collection