Why become a member? ×

1968/69 Gibson Les Paul Gold Top
£11000
Loughborough

Beautifull 1968/69 Gold Top, bought in 2015 from Nottingham Vintage Guitars, who are happy to vouch for the authenticity of this fine instrument.

It has the medium tenon, original tuners, the glorious original P90 pick-ups, all original electronics/caps/switches/knobs, one-piece body with maple cap, three-piece neck, original case, etc. Inspection is welcome from genuine buyers.

At some point a very long time ago a better-quality Gibson Tune-o-matic bridge was installed, and the body refinished to cover the marks in the paint from the old bridge. The jack plate has been replaced with a chrome one. One of the original tuners (D string) is very slightly bent, but it still works perfectly, so no point in replacing it in my opinion, as better to maintain as much originality as possible.

The guitar has a nice low action with no fret buzz. It plays and sounds exactly as such an iconic Les Paul should.

Any questions, please send me a message. Collection only from LE12. I will not ship this guitar, as it is too special to risk any damage regardless of insurance.FullSizeRender1.thumb.jpg.e963c695ed5fcd12f8dd60fe4b87ecd6.jpg

IMG_3623.JPG

IMG_3619.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3615.JPG

69GTm.jpeg

69GTl.jpeg

69GTk.jpeg

69GTi.jpeg

69GTg.jpeg

69GTc.jpeg

69GTb.jpeg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg