Why become a member? ×

Vigier Excess 4 - £1550 price reduction! *Trade option added*
£1700
Glasgow

Posted (edited)

Hello. Looking to move on my Vigier Excess 4. This is my absolute favourite bass I have ever played. However I am downsizing as I am currently negotiating leaving my current band and will not have any need for such a high end quality instrument after this. She is in amazing playing condition. There are a couple of bumps here and there and are noted in the pics. Some chips at the strap locks as i changed to schallers. The neck is a 10% graphite neck. There is no truss rod required for this bass. Action is insane. Again i love this bass so if your looking you probably know what I'm talking about. I am happy to ship at buyers expense but if your close enough I'd consider a meet up within around 50 miles. Any questions are welcome. Thanks for looking.

Willing to discuss trades. Would be looking for around 1k to me and a bass meeting the rest of the value. Something sellable ideally. Open to discussions.

Cheers

Darren

20240523_123913.jpg

20240523_123925.jpg

20240523_123941.jpg

20240523_123955.jpg

20240523_124014.jpg

Edited by Servecool1987
Price reduction
  • Like 11

• Servecool1987 changed the title to Vigier Excess 4 - £1550 price reduction! *Trade option added*