Why become a member? ×

ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1004, pretty much mint condition PRICE REDUCTION!! - *SOLD*
£850
Bath

Posted (edited)

Up for sale my immaculate ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1004, bought new by me about a year ago. Selling only as I've got a Fender Precision Troy Sanders which caters for my metal needs!

There really isn't a mark that I can see on this, it's just about mint apart from the additional strap button I've added on the top horn to aid balance. Sounds absolutely immense with its EMGs, very nice to play with a very fast matt neck. Weight 9.57lb, 4.35kg.

I'll include the strap as it's a really long one just for this bass. Schaller straplocks included. No case at all.

Pick up from Bath, or I'm often up in Hertfordshire & am willing to deliver anywhere between the two, and as I like driving I'll deliver within 100 miles of Bath for free. I won't post unless I have absolutely no option, & I won't send overseas.

Feel free to pop round & try it, I'm about a mile outside central Bath.

IMG_2293.JPG

IMG_2294.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

Edited by pajhartley
SOLD
  • Like 10

• pajhartley changed the title to ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1004, pretty much mint condition PRICE REDUCTION!!
  • 3 weeks later...

May I say Pete is a gentleman and a scholar who looks after his instruments impeccably and goes the extra mile when it comes to a deal?

There, I did! Good luck with the sale.

On 05/07/2024 at 23:07, beanydc said:

Sorry to hi jack. 

How do you find the troy sanders bass. It's caught my eye. Looks a beauty

It's a great bass for the price, I've found. Great bass & treble response, lovely matt neck, looks great & gets comments! The only very slight gripe I have about it is that the frequency response of the preamp is less wide than I'd like - that is, you can't boost or cut as much as I'd like. But as the core sound is so good this is a very minor gripe.

On 05/07/2024 at 23:07, beanydc said:

Sorry to hi jack. 

How do you find the troy sanders bass. It's caught my eye. Looks a beauty

By the way, I have one I can sell you - £800 ono. Let me know if you're interested!

Pete

• pajhartley changed the title to ESP LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1004, pretty much mint condition ***SOLD***