Why become a member? ×

Alusonic Django Deluxe Custom Shop 4 string.FS/FT. - *WITHDRAWN*
£1700
Wigan.

MNY

Posted (edited)

Available again, my recently acquired Alusonic Django Deluxe. Immaculate condition, super light tone machine, weighing in at just over 7lbs courtesy of a chambered swamp ash body and carbon fibre top with integrated pick guard. The tones available are very useable ranging from full on classic MM, to Pbass and several other variations all of which sound fantastic. 

Happy to consider trades for Fender, Yamaha , Sadowsky etc with the main caveats being instruments in very good condition and not weighing more than 9lbs. 

Any questions please ask. 

IMG_5116.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5120.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

IMG_5118.jpeg

IMG_5117.jpeg

IMG_5115.jpeg

Edited by MNY
Withdrawn
  • Like 1

• MNY changed the title to Alusonic Django Deluxe Custom Shop 4 string.FS/FT.
Posted (edited)
On 28/05/2024 at 16:27, StingRayBoy42 said:

This is gorgeous... like a StingRay crossed with a Cyberman.
GLWTS!

Thank you, it sounds great very versatile and mega light without being made of a soft wood like Pawlonia. Spanish mega bassist Vincen Garcia has just taken delivery of exactly the same bass. 

https://www.facebook.com/100064255916873/posts/846707654147757/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Edited by MNY

Sorry all, but I am withdrawing this bass permanently. It’s probably the best sounding and most versatile bass I have owned and to top it off it’s unbelievably light. Thanks to those who have been in touch with offers of trades but it’s time to get off this blooming hamster wheel and to just get into playing more bass! 

cheers,

Mark.

• Like 3

• MNY changed the title to Alusonic Django Deluxe Custom Shop 4 string.FS/FT. WITHDRAWN.