Why become a member? ×

USA Musicman Stingray Short Scale (not Sterling) - *SOLD*
£1350
Exeter

Posted (edited)

***NOW SOLD***

I love these basses - I have 3 of them. They are that good. I have used this one in a Red Hot Chili Peppers cover band, but I'm swapping this out with a Flea Jazz - purely for accuracy. Shame really, as whilst the Jazz is great, it is not as playable as this. Note that this is not the cheaper "Sterling" version.

These are passive basses - but the growl and attack is there. The ability to consider series v parallel is awesome, so too is the "boost" function of the volume knob (push/pull). I use that quite often. These short scale versions stand up very favourably to the full size version - in no way are these "gimmicky". We actually tune to E flat, and this is absolutely fine even with the shorter scale. They are just so easy to get around on, and your shoulder/back may thank you.

This comes with the really decent, fitted short scale musicman hardcase, and I can package it up in an appropriately sized box. Any marks in the pictures below are just fingerprints - not scratches! This is in perfect working order.

I am based in Exeter. You are welcome to pop over and try it. I imagine ~£25 for P&P, but we can figure this out.

20231108_214237.jpg

20230713_175956.jpg

20230713_180000.jpg

20231108_214206.jpg

20231108_214257.jpg

20231108_214343.jpg

Edited by RaNoFuNkY
  • Like 6

• RaNoFuNkY changed the title to USA Musicman Stingray Short Scale (not Sterling) SOLD