Why become a member? ×

Fender American Original (Vintage Reissue) 50’s Precision PRICE DROP to £1175 - *SOLD*
£1250
Gloucestershire

Posted (edited)

American Original 50’s Precision in very good overall condition.

There are a few tiny marks and dings but no bare wood showing! The nitrocellulose finish is of course quite prone to picking up nicks and dings.

It has a lovely neck, which shows some nice flaming with a 9.5 inch fingerboard radius.

It has the raised pole pieces under the A string.

Fitted with a set of well worn-in flats, it sounds exactly as you would want a ‘vintage’  P to sound. 

Complete with a Gator case and unmounted chrome covers.

Shipping within the UK is fine, I have a spare box.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for any additional pictures.

Edited by MungoBass
Sold
  • Like 21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • MungoBass changed the title to Fender American Original 50’s Precision PRICE DROP to £1195
  • 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Bruce Dragon said:

hi, still available? whats the action like? intonation? how does she play and sound?

Hi. Yes, it is still available. The action is medium to low and the intonation is spot on. She plays superbly and with a well worn in set of (very expensive!) Dunlop flats, she sounds wonderful! I’m happy to change the strings for a set of rounds or fresh Fender flats if you prefer.

ok thanks. i am keen but it is quite a journey and above my budget. Would you be willing to meet bromsgrove area? I'd be looking at a 900 deal. 500 cash on collection and then the remainder in installments. let me know. 

So to be clear….

You would like me to drive to Bromsgrove, hand over a £1195 bass in exchange for £500 and you will pay off the remaining £400 in instalments? 

• Haha 10

On 15/07/2024 at 15:22, MungoBass said:

So to be clear….

You would like me to drive to Bromsgrove, hand over a £1195 bass in exchange for £500 and you will pay off the remaining £400 in instalments? 

Could you possibly drive over to my gaff in North Notts...l can give you £250 cash and £2 per month for the next 50 years. Please let me know ASAP? 😂😂

• Haha 4

On 18/07/2024 at 22:03, Woody1957 said:

Could you possibly drive over to my gaff in North Notts...l can give you £250 cash and £2 per month for the next 50 years. Please let me know ASAP? 😂😂

Thanks very much, that’s a great offer but sadly I cannot accept such a generous overpayment of the £1195 purchase price, even though I might be needing that extra £2 per month when I am 113 years old! 😂

• Haha 4

• MungoBass changed the title to Fender American Original (Vintage Reissue) 50’s Precision PRICE DROP to £1175
On 13/08/2024 at 23:19, Raelmerry said:

Why are the super tempting ones always miles away haha

Postage is available - I have some good shipping boxes and plenty of bubblewrap! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • MungoBass changed the title to Sold. Fender American Original (Vintage Reissue) 50’s Precision